To validate a drone flight with the mobile app you need to: select the drone you will be using for performing the flight and you need to define the position, radius and height of the cylindrical airspace in which you intend to fly the selected drone.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain information about the zone I'm in?
- What is the logic behind the logbook?
- How can I export my logbook from the app?
- I'm interested in Unifly's products. Who do I contact?
- What is the value of 'Unmanned Traffic Management'?
- How do I log a drone flight?
- How do I validate a flight with the mobile app?
- Do I have to register to use the mobile app?
- How do I add additional drones?
- Do I have to add my drones in the app? Or is it optional?