What are Unifly Pro's functionalities?
- Registration and management of your certifications/licenses.
- Definition and visualization of the intended flight zone on a 2D or 3D map.
- Validation of the legality of a flight. The legal rule set currently covers Belgium, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands and the UK airspace.
- Production of documents for requesting flight permissions if required.
- Filing of a flight plan with the responsible authorities to notify other airspace users of your flight.
- Registration of the start and the end of drone flights in your logbooks.
- Real-time monitoring of the position of the drone if supported by the drone.
- Management of a drone database.
- Management of a drone batteries database.
- Logbook management.
- Incident management.