Use your mobile device specific installation procedure (i.e. the Play Store app on Android and the App Store app on iOS) to download and install the mobile app. You can easily locate the app in the Apple or Android app store by searching for the relevant keywords, e.g. “Austro Control” or “drone space”. This is the same principle for the DFS, Naviair and Belgocontrol apps.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain information about the zone I'm in?
- What is the logic behind the logbook?
- How can I export my logbook from the app?
- I'm interested in Unifly's products. Who do I contact?
- What is the value of 'Unmanned Traffic Management'?
- How do I log a drone flight?
- How do I validate a flight with the mobile app?
- Do I have to register to use the mobile app?
- How do I add additional drones?
- Do I have to add my drones in the app? Or is it optional?