Unifly Pro includes several functionalities specifically aimed at supporting drone operators and their associated drone pilots.
The general method to set up a drone operator - drone pilot association is very simple:
- The Unifly Pro user acting as drone operator invites a drone pilot to be associated with the
drone operator. This invitation is delivered via email.
- The drone pilot accepts the invitation to be associated with the drone operator by clicking a
button or opening the link included in the invitation email.
- From now on the drone operator can plan drone operations to be executed by an associated
- The associated pilots can:
- See the drone related information for drones registered by the drone operator.
- See, edit the drone operator’s batteries and can also add new drone operator batteries.
- See the user information registered with the drone operator.
- See, edit, add, and delete drone operator insurance documents.
- See, edit, add, and delete drone operator operations manuals.
- See the drone operations performed by the drone operator and generate/download the
- reports concerning these operations.
- See the information in the drone operator’s Users logbook.
- See the information recorded in the drone operator’s Drones logbook.
- See the information in the drone operator’s Batteries logbook.
- Read, edit, delete and add information in the drone operator’s Incidents logbook.